• FORUM DONATIONS OPEN The forum relies on your help to continue running, if you would like to help keep the forum running then you can find out about donating here

Have just bought a Snuggle a little disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
?I have just spent 65 pounds on a S and N Snuggle for my 2 buns who live in a Thistle Hall outside not v. impressed ,am wondering if it will keep them warm??

D

DebbieR

I've never seen then Sally so i don't know but I think they are quite popular. Is it insulated?

Reaction score
Yes it is ,have bought a hugger to go on the top they r very snuggly now,just cost a fortune though!

D

DebbieR

Ahh I'm glad they're all snuggly and warm. The things we'll do for our piggers eh? ::)

Reaction score
Yes like me stripping wallpaper in the middle of a heatwave sweating like a pig while the guineas had the fan on them ;D

B

Beaney

I got mine a snuggle, hugger and bottle snugs in the summer - as it is supposed to help keep them cool as well and stop the bottles going green. All in all I think I spent just over £130 for the lot.

If I added up how much I have spent for the animals.... Well, I won't. It would be too scary :D

We must all be mad ;D

L

lilgalnatalie

;Di cheated my way out of it got a large old sleeping bag to cover they're cage. I'm not suprised they arent boiling in there. theyre in the garge with a cosy sleeping bag around them. ;D
the main problem is hay. they eat it so i got a big bludge and shoved it in theyre gonna have to dig through it haha! that'll keep them snuggly!

J

Jacqui

I also have a thistle hall from pets at home when I bought my snuggle [the insulator one] I was told that it was waterproof,they didn't say I would need a cover another £55 ,never mind I bought it anyway it's nice not to have to worry about my bunnies getting to cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.