• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Have just bought a Snuggle a little disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
?I have just spent 65 pounds on a S and N Snuggle for my 2 buns who live in a Thistle Hall outside not v. impressed ,am wondering if it will keep them warm??

I've never seen then Sally so i don't know but I think they are quite popular. Is it insulated?

Yes it is ,have bought a hugger to go on the top they r very snuggly now,just cost a fortune though!

Ahh I'm glad they're all snuggly and warm. The things we'll do for our piggers eh? ::)

Yes like me stripping wallpaper in the middle of a heatwave sweating like a pig while the guineas had the fan on them ;D

I got mine a snuggle, hugger and bottle snugs in the summer - as it is supposed to help keep them cool as well and stop the bottles going green. All in all I think I spent just over £130 for the lot.

If I added up how much I have spent for the animals.... Well, I won't. It would be too scary :D

We must all be mad ;D

;Di cheated my way out of it got a large old sleeping bag to cover they're cage. I'm not suprised they arent boiling in there. theyre in the garge with a cosy sleeping bag around them. ;D
the main problem is hay. they eat it so i got a big bludge and shoved it in theyre gonna have to dig through it haha! that'll keep them snuggly!

I also have a thistle hall from pets at home when I bought my snuggle [the insulator one] I was told that it was waterproof,they didn't say I would need a cover another £55 ,never mind I bought it anyway it's nice not to have to worry about my bunnies getting to cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back