• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hay box deliveries

No sign of mine. Subscription order placed and paid for on 12th - still awaiting dispatch.

Mine was confirmed on the same day - I emailed them and it’s being delivered tomorrow.

So far they’ve taken two payments and no sign of hay yet... fingers crossed
Have you tried to email them?

The meadow from hay and straw arrives. Not particularly green or fresh smelling like haybox, but the pigs like it.

I have had 2 deliveries today.
The Ings hay didn’t look very green but smells sweet and has lovely long strands. The piggies are going wild for it.
I haven’t opened my HayBox hay yet

Have you tried to email them?

The meadow from hay and straw arrives. Not particularly green or fresh smelling like haybox, but the pigs like it.

I will do, paused the subscription for now until I’ve actually received something, might sound horrible but having to pay for even more hay because they’re not delivering yet :(

I have had 2 deliveries today.
The Ings hay didn’t look very green but smells sweet and has lovely long strands. The piggies are going wild for it.
I haven’t opened my HayBox hay yet
Glad it’s finally arrived. I may try the Ings next time....

I will do, paused the subscription for now until I’ve actually received something, might sound horrible but having to pay for even more hay because they’re not delivering yet :(
Fingers crossed.

Looks the same as my last 15KG delivery of meadow hay @CrestedPiggies. Mine do eat it, but certainly not as much as they have with previous boxes. It's really annoying that hay is so variable -- I know it can't be helped, but Haybox has made my pigs fussy and expect the best, so when it's sub-par they give me the thumbs-down bigtime! A lot of hay isn't great at the moment, I found a bag of Pillow Wad that was green and long strand and smells delicious but of course the piggys still don't want it :mal:

Looks the same as my last 15KG delivery of meadow hay @CrestedPiggies. Mine do eat it, but certainly not as much as they have with previous boxes. It's really annoying that hay is so variable -- I know it can't be helped, but Haybox has made my pigs fussy and expect the best, so when it's sub-par they give me the thumbs-down bigtime! A lot of hay isn't great at the moment, I found a bag of Pillow Wad that was green and long strand and smells delicious but of course the piggys still don't want it :mal:
Yes you never know what you're going to get! Mine prefer Nature's Own for feeding hay and I buy the Haybox meadow for bedding (they eat some too of course, but have never gone crazy over it) as it's usually nice long stands. So I think I'm more of a hay snob than they are :))

Yes you never know what you're going to get! Mine prefer Nature's Own for feeding hay and I buy the Haybox meadow for bedding (they eat some too of course, but have never gone crazy over it) as it's usually nice long stands. So I think I'm more of a hay snob than they are :))
I feel a bit of a snob. I expected something greener and wasn’t too pleased with the smell. But the pigs like it so who am I to complain?! 🤷🏾‍♀️

Mine came today. After realising how much hay I've been throwing away lately because of the think stalks I changed my subscription to meadow for future deliveries. Having seen the above pictures I wonder if I've done the right thing! Maybe I should just cancel the subscription altogether. Who would have known hay can be such a problem?

Mine came today. After realising how much hay I've been throwing away lately because of the think stalks I changed my subscription to meadow for future deliveries. Having seen the above pictures I wonder if I've done the right thing! Maybe I should just cancel the subscription altogether. Who would have known hay can be such a problem?

The meadow is usually lovely. I’ve been having it for well over a year. Occasionally you get the odd batch which isn’t as good but that happens anywhere.
My last batch of meadow was browner (still green but less green normal) but worked better for bedding as it was fluffier. This current batch (just opened my second box of this batch) and it is shorter stems so doesn’t fluff up as nicely as bedding but it is so nice they are eating loads of it.

Back