• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Healing vibes needed for Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't forgotten his cystaid, I've just not managed to get to a post office because of work. I'm off Monday though so will get it to you then :)

Thanks for the thoughts and well wishes guys! I've had a very hectic weekend so haven't been able to update sooner.

Jerry is doing okay. He has responded well to the higher Metacam dose and his squeaky wees have become less frequent again - still a little more often than I would like, but there are signs of definite improvement.

The blood in his wee is now no longer visible to the eye, but is still showing up on test strips. I'm hoping this means that the bladder irritation is starting to decrease again with the anti-inflammatory properties of the Metacam, but I'm keeping a watchful eye.

His weight remains stable, and his appetite is as normal.

Here's a little picture of my Special Boy. He's very grateful for your thoughts.

C. x

Beautiful Jerry, glad to hear he is improving. keep it up little man! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back