• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Help Me Name My Guinea Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sort of names do you like? I like the more human names at the min, cute human names :) my two males are called frankie and Freddie. I also had males in the past called Nazeem, pippin, jerry, Henry and fudge. Fudge is quite a common guinea pig name and it can be used for males or females. A lot of people like food or sweet names. Like minstrel, twix, caramel, Cadbury, mallow, mars, peanut. Or you could go for something like a duo like Ant and Dec, frankie and benny, or use someone's first and last name like peter and Andre, (I actually really like the name andre) hope this helps a little :)

The first one strikes me as a Russell, the second one maybe Pip? Zay? Toby is a super cute name too ;)

The first little guy looks like a: Biscuit or Gingernut
The tricolour little guy looks like a: Napoleon (like the tri coloured icecream) or Domino :) cute

They're so cute! My two boys were called Scruffy and Humbug. First of all I thought they were girls and the names Sweetpea and Pipkin came to me...now I need to rethink, I've mostly had girls.

Oooops i'm going to go with Jasper too. You could nickname him Jazz, that's a solid nickname lol.

What about PJ and Duncan? :))

They're super cute, look like they might be cheeky too hence the names I choose to suggest :)

Chocolate and Truffle?
Fudge and Treacle?
Nugget and Biscuit?

Can you tell i'm hungry? lol

What sort of names do you like? I like the more human names at the min, cute human names :) my two males are called frankie and Freddie. I also had males in the past called Nazeem, pippin, jerry, Henry and fudge. Fudge is quite a common guinea pig name and it can be used for males or females. A lot of people like food or sweet names. Like minstrel, twix, caramel, Cadbury, mallow, mars, peanut. Or you could go for something like a duo like Ant and Dec, frankie and benny, or use someone's first and last name like peter and Andre, (I actually really like the name andre) hope this helps a little :)
I love more human names at the moment as well (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back