• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Help me pick a name

What name should i give to my new pig?

• Noah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ric

• Mubbs

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

[siz2][color][fontVrana]I'm gttin a nw piggi nxt wkn an i n a holby city nam so iv chossn two charactr nams an two actor nams
*Art is th actor who play Zubin
*Noah is th actor who play Will
*ic is a frin of Zubin in holby
*Mubbs was a obstrtrition in holby (no link to Zubin just thought it was a funky nam)
*Paris was Zubins baby who i :( [/font][/siz]

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, it HAS to be Ric, becuse he and Zubin were such a twosome. Incidentally, does anyone know if Zubin is coming back to Holby?
PS: 2nd choice would be Art

He did come back didnt he for a bit? I dont no i love Noah but i planned to call any future sons that and i think that if i then had a son and called him that and he asked where i got his name from he might not be pleased if i told him i named him after a pig other then that i like ric and art but i love them all so ill chose the most popular oh i could call him paris Zubins baby was called paris wasnt he!

No, don't like Paris. It has to be Ric! I have said this in your other post too! Or you could call him Jess even though he is a bloke. Look at my three - they are all girls but I call them my boys!

he sure was. I work in the anaesthetic dept - I am in charge of 57 anaesthetists - how about that?

Wow, I want to work in maternity or SCBU one day i love babies and i just want to help them hehe thats why i watch holby! Jess would be fantastic but i dont want to confuse my piggie into wat sex he is lol i think hes coming back but on holbys web site it lists him under past characters ?

Its a three way split lol of noah ric and mubbs so i might change the poll to just those three as they seem to be the faviourites x

I just got my new pig and i called him Rik Griffen (Griff 4 short) so thanks to everyone who voted

rik4.jpg

heres a pic of him x

Yay! I knew you'd call him Ric! He is lovely! Can't wait to hear how he gets on with Zubin.
x

Hes gettin on ok Zubin is humping him alot and rumblestruting but not all the time mostly when Griff burys under his belly x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back