• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Help!

Hether (my guinee pig)

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Help my guine pig won’t move eat or drink. She is only a few months old Does anyone know what’s wrong
image.jpg

:agr:

Your little girl needs to see a vet urgently, as soon as possible.

Until then, please read the important links in the first post that tell you how to find a vet and how you can step in with feeding and watering with what you have got handy until any medication can kick in - you want to be in with a chance to keep her alive for that to happen.

Has it been very hot where you are in recent days? Heat stroke can cause the gut to slow down/stop.
Hot Weather Management, Heat Strokes and Fly Strike

Welcome to the forum.
I agree that your guinea pig needs to see a vet urgently.
Please keep us posted.
Holding you in my thoughts

You can create a thread in the forum Rainbow Bridge Pets to say any last words, or just talk about Hether, if you want to.

Back