• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hi everyone I'm new!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to keeping piggies. I had my first two boars three weeks ago Ginge and Nugget, they are 10 weeks old now. I love them so much. My husband umed and arhhed over me having them but i have caught him several times giving them both a cuddle. :)

I've just spent over an hour learning so much about piggies on this forum and i know that whenever i have a problem you will all be there to help.

Look forward to sharing my piggies with you all. :)

love amanda xx

Hi Amanda,

Welcome to the forum.

I am glad that so far, what you have read you have found useful. :)

It usually is the man of the house which turns his head away from having guinea pigs but they really are truely smashing pets. I don't know what I would do if I did not have guinea pigs :)

If you need any help around the forum, just let me or one of the mods know! anim

Hi Amanda

Warmest welcome to the forum. :)

Looking forward to hearing more about your 2 piggies and their antics. My hubby was the same and said I could only have 2 pigs...NO MOre! that was many moons ago and now I have 21 ;D ;D ;D

Piggies are adorable creatures & everyone is special in some way.

Deb x

hi Amanda welcome to a very friendly forum with lots of knowledge about pigs between us all, so you've only got 2 so far, no doubt like many of us that will increase because as we all know Piggys are addictive, I have got 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back