• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hi I'm also new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thumpinbun

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This is also my first time on the forum

I am owned by 3 guineas, ( Maya, Cheyenne & Lilloet) & 6 rabbits (Pip, Polar, Poppy, Panda, Ottowa & Cleo). Not quite sure where all the P's came from but they are not easy to say quickly after a couple of glasses of wine!

Hi....Hope you enjoy the forum, I am new here but have found the forum to be welcoming and a wealth of info

hi thumpinbun,i can see where you got the idea for your name from hehe, 6 bunnys eh the most ive ever had at the same time was 2 lucky you.

Hello, welcome to the forum. I have 2 guineas - a boy and a girl called George and Mildred :)

Thumpinbun said:
This is also my first time on the forum

I am owned by 3 guineas, ( Maya, Cheyenne & Lilloet) & 6 rabbits (Pip, Polar, Poppy, Panda, Ottowa & Cleo). Not quite sure where all the P's came from but they are not easy to say quickly after a couple of glasses of wine!

Hiya,

Welcome to the forum.

I love all the names of your rabbits beginning with P :) It sounds as though your another animal lover whos addicted to the small beautiful animals too! :) I have 26 guinea pigs (between two houses) and 1 house rabbit at the moment!

Hello and welcome to the forum and have fun here :)
I love the name names of your little ones!

barbara

Hi, welcome to the forum, i am new too, sure you will love it here, everyone is very friendly!
Nik

hi you and welcome its so nice to be getting all these lovely new members and all animal mad, brilliant :D

Hi welcome to the forum. I'm new as well. it is a great forum and I'm sure you will enjoy dropping in. I do! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back