• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

High pitched Squeaking

kelise02

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi, I’m not sure if a thread has been made on this but I’ve just got a new guinea (bella) i’ve had her for about 2 days now and for the last two days she’s been doing this high pitched shrieking or squeaking, i’m not exactly sure what to call it. Bella does it when someone enters the road or when i’m opening like plastic bags and really any random times and for the past two days she’s been doing it at around 7 in the morning. And when she starts it causes my other guinea pig (royal) to start 😂😂 Does anyone have any suggestions on what this could be?

Hi, I’m not sure if a thread has been made on this but I’ve just got a new guinea (bella) i’ve had her for about 2 days now and for the last two days she’s been doing this high pitched shrieking or squeaking, i’m not exactly sure what to call it. Bella does it when someone enters the road or when i’m opening like plastic bags and really any random times and for the past two days she’s been doing it at around 7 in the morning. And when she starts it causes my other guinea pig (royal) to start 😂😂 Does anyone have any suggestions on what this could be?

You have likely come across the feed me squeak. I call it my living house alarm, as any rustling bags, kitchen activity (but especially the fidge door and in summer the back door) as well as the staircase and the front door when we are not in the room are wheeker alarmed.

You have likely come across the feed me squeak. I call it my living house alarm, as any rustling bags, kitchen activity (but especially the fidge door and in summer the back door) as well as the staircase and the front door when we are not in the room are wheeker alarmed.
oh gosh 😂😂😂 i’m not used it, my other guinea pig (royal) doesn’t make any noise when she’s hungry

Back