how did you get your user name ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

michellemuffin

Reaction score
mine was from my first dog muffin hence michellemuffin, he died in 92 :'( but still influences my life ;)

bevs

Reaction score
Haha me too ;D

Nice to know that Michelle, I had wondered :)

C

carrot_tit

Mine was thought up after unsuccessfully attempting to get several usernames for my email before. Everything i tried someone else already had and eventually i thought i'd never come up with anything, even my own sodding name.

After moaning for ages one of my mates said "look, name a vegetable" So off hand i said carrot. Then he said "and name a body part" Well tit was my second choice, needless to say yahoo would not allow me to have my first choice ;)

H

hairdi

;D Hairdi because I`m a hairdresser and my actual name is Diane and Di is a play on Dye as in colourant for hair ! Good or what !

B

Beaney

My name is Sabrina - people shortened it to Sab but then a friend of mine decided she would shorten the other way so to her I was 'Brina'. The shortening carried on - it became 'Bina' and then 'Bean'. I am now known by all my close friends as Bean. My friend recently had a baby and refers to me as Aunty Beaney to the baby. So Beaney became my username....

Jane

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
carrot_tit said:
Mine was thought up after unsuccessfully attempting to get several usernames for my email before. Everything i tried someone else already had and eventually i thought i'd never come up with anything, even my own sodding name.

After moaning for ages one of my mates said "look, name a vegetable" So off hand i said carrot. Then he said "and name a body part" Well tit was my second choice, needless to say yahoo would not allow me to have my first choice ;)
;D What a great idea! haha. I think I will try that the next time my friends are complaining about not being able to chose a name.

Barmy4boars

Reaction score

After moaning for ages one of my mates said "look, name a vegetable" So off hand i said carrot. Then he said "and name a body part" Well tit was my second choice, needless to say yahoo would not allow me to have my first choice
Wicked name Carrot_tit and if I am ever stuck for a user name I have brocolli_bum and potato_head as back up now lol

Mine is just the name of my website which I came up with because I am mad about male guinea pigs and it was just about them. b4b is also my last initial and my partners last initial (Byrnes 4 bucktrout)

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Mine is the three rabbit breeds I have bred: cash for Cashmere Lop, Min for Miniature Lop and Cal for Californian.

Clare x

D

Darky

I have no idea. o_o

I've been using it online for the past two or three years now, and it was utterly random. C:

It's always either Darky, Darky-Hitori or Uber Darky.

C

carrot_tit

Barmy4boars said:

After moaning for ages one of my mates said "look, name a vegetable" So off hand i said carrot. Then he said "and name a body part" Well tit was my second choice, needless to say yahoo would not allow me to have my first choice
Wicked name Carrot_tit and if I am ever stuck for a user name I have brocolli_bum and potato_head as back up now lol

Mine is just the name of my website which I came up with because I am mad about male guinea pigs and it was just about them. b4b is also my last initial and my partners last initial (Byrnes 4 bucktrout)
Brocolli_bum ;D What a fantastic idea. Wish i had thought of that :)

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Starshine is a nickname from Uni - my mate was Sunshine and I was Starshine.

I also go by dragonfly_girl too - thats after my tattoo!

hopperhaven

Reaction score
Mine is short for the rescue I run -
Hopper Haven and Littlefoot Sanctuary
(Redditch Rabbit and Guinea Pig Rescue)

BW
Louise

D

DebbieR

What an interesting thread. I'm always wondering how people got their usernames. Mine is my name and the first letter of my surname - how boring is that? But I wanted people to know my name so didn't use the one I usually do which is Gemillow.
Gemillow is a mixture of my cats names Gemma and Willow.

doodles

Reaction score
mine comes from 1 of my dogs ,her name is Libby and i have always called her Libby Doodles don't know why ::)

kerryx

Status
Not open for further replies.