• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

how did you get your user name ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
mine was from my first dog muffin hence michellemuffin, he died in 92 :'( but still influences my life ;)

Haha me too ;D

Nice to know that Michelle, I had wondered :)

Mine was thought up after unsuccessfully attempting to get several usernames for my email before. Everything i tried someone else already had and eventually i thought i'd never come up with anything, even my own sodding name.

After moaning for ages one of my mates said "look, name a vegetable" So off hand i said carrot. Then he said "and name a body part" Well tit was my second choice, needless to say yahoo would not allow me to have my first choice ;)

;D Hairdi because I`m a hairdresser and my actual name is Diane and Di is a play on Dye as in colourant for hair ! Good or what !

My name is Sabrina - people shortened it to Sab but then a friend of mine decided she would shorten the other way so to her I was 'Brina'. The shortening carried on - it became 'Bina' and then 'Bean'. I am now known by all my close friends as Bean. My friend recently had a baby and refers to me as Aunty Beaney to the baby. So Beaney became my username....

carrot_tit said:
Mine was thought up after unsuccessfully attempting to get several usernames for my email before. Everything i tried someone else already had and eventually i thought i'd never come up with anything, even my own sodding name.

After moaning for ages one of my mates said "look, name a vegetable" So off hand i said carrot. Then he said "and name a body part" Well tit was my second choice, needless to say yahoo would not allow me to have my first choice ;)

;D What a great idea! haha. I think I will try that the next time my friends are complaining about not being able to chose a name.

After moaning for ages one of my mates said "look, name a vegetable" So off hand i said carrot. Then he said "and name a body part" Well tit was my second choice, needless to say yahoo would not allow me to have my first choice

Wicked name Carrot_tit and if I am ever stuck for a user name I have brocolli_bum and potato_head as back up now lol

Mine is just the name of my website which I came up with because I am mad about male guinea pigs and it was just about them. b4b is also my last initial and my partners last initial (Byrnes 4 bucktrout)

Mine is the three rabbit breeds I have bred: cash for Cashmere Lop, Min for Miniature Lop and Cal for Californian.

Clare x

I have no idea. o_o

I've been using it online for the past two or three years now, and it was utterly random. C:

It's always either Darky, Darky-Hitori or Uber Darky.

Barmy4boars said:

After moaning for ages one of my mates said "look, name a vegetable" So off hand i said carrot. Then he said "and name a body part" Well tit was my second choice, needless to say yahoo would not allow me to have my first choice

Wicked name Carrot_tit and if I am ever stuck for a user name I have brocolli_bum and potato_head as back up now lol

Mine is just the name of my website which I came up with because I am mad about male guinea pigs and it was just about them. b4b is also my last initial and my partners last initial (Byrnes 4 bucktrout)

Brocolli_bum ;D What a fantastic idea. Wish i had thought of that :)

Starshine is a nickname from Uni - my mate was Sunshine and I was Starshine.

I also go by dragonfly_girl too - thats after my tattoo!

Mine is short for the rescue I run -
Hopper Haven and Littlefoot Sanctuary
(Redditch Rabbit and Guinea Pig Rescue)

BW
Louise

What an interesting thread. I'm always wondering how people got their usernames. Mine is my name and the first letter of my surname - how boring is that? But I wanted people to know my name so didn't use the one I usually do which is Gemillow.
Gemillow is a mixture of my cats names Gemma and Willow.

mine comes from 1 of my dogs ,her name is Libby and i have always called her Libby Doodles don't know why ::)

kerryx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back