• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.
  • Spring Photo Competition - For more information Click Here Deadline for Photo submission extented - Sunday 6th May...

How To Post Photos

Gus&Charlie

Teenage Guinea Pig
I have an odd question, since I am still fairly new to this fabulous group, is there a limit to the amount of videos uploaded? Twice last night I tried to upload an adorable one of Gus's sheer joy at my returning home, and twice it seemed as if it was good to go, but ultimately, no video? Help, anyone? Thanks!

irene

Teenage Guinea Pig
Hi I am still playing about but how do you get pictures on site if only using an iPad...
Don't know if this will help. I had problems because I post from an iPhone what I found was you have to go to a forum, start a new thread And look at the bottom for the "upload file" option. However this doesn't seem to be available on all forums so had to sort of search around

BossHogg

Administrator
Staff member
Just try dragging the photo into the "write your reply" box and release the mouse button, then click on insert full image. ;)

Mudpuppy

Junior Guinea Pig
Ok will try that.... strange, I've noticed the 'upload a file' button is there when I'm replying to a thread - it's only when I try and create a new thread that the URL thingy appears! :)

Mudpuppy

Junior Guinea Pig
Nah - won't work - when I try and drag it I get a message on the thread page saying 'uploads not available'..... it's not so bad though... at least I can upload on threads that are already created :)