• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

How To Upload Videos Via Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This tutorial is one easy way to upload videos by using your YouTube account.

To do this you must have a gmail/YoutTube account. It is free.

1) sign into Gmail/Youtube
image.jpg

2) click on the main homepage for YouTube
image.jpg

3) on the top right hand side of the screen click 'upload'
image.jpg

4) you will be directed to this page, click the arrow button in the centre of the screen
Ensure you have your video selected as 'public'
image.jpg

5) your documents will be opened, you can now select the video you wish to upload
image.jpg

6) depending on the length of your video it can take anything from a few minutes to an hour and a half
image.jpg

7) click 'publish' in blue at the right once your video is 95% uploaded (you will get a message showing you when to click publish)

You now have uploaded your video to YouTube!

8) now click on your YouTube video and copy the browser address, then paste this onto the forum.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Done!

Last edited:
Oooooooh!

Sorry. I've been dragged away with work!

Gonna try this - and it's great to know how to use You Tube! Your instructions are amazing!

I had a play with Photobucket too.

Here's a test...

Wait this just takes you to my Photobucket account... and the playback is so slow!

Gonna try your YouTube way... the only thing that puts me off YouTube is that everyone can see your vids.

Gawd knows how clever peeps here actually embed the vid in the post ... they are prob admins. Hahahaha.

Love your step by step guide!

It works yay! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Lovely video, stunning bot Casran has. Even though I did struggle which end was which! :))

Now you have the choice of two to upload videos !

It seemed to work fine for me :)

Ooooh cool. Gonna play with YouTube too with your instructions!

Casran is watching NCIS ... can you see how trance like he is watching it. I have another video where I distract him then he hears Gibbs' voice and goes straight back to the same position.

Normally when we want to post a YouTube video we just right click on the video and click on 'get video URL', copy it and paste it directly onto the forum thread.

upload_2015-6-23_20-11-39.png

upload_2015-6-23_20-12-22.png

upload_2015-6-23_20-12-56.png

Lisa & Ali...x

@Chief Guinea Pig and @lisaali ... can you see Casran watching NCIS in my text post above?

Both your instructions were so easy to follow! Thank you!

This is better quality than linking to Photobucket!

I kept the upload private too so no one else and see it on YouTube itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back