• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Hungry Hungry Piggie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RosieCavy

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
He's a very spoilt boy with all that veg! Very lucky! :D Just out of curiosity, what is that monitor in the last photo?

Moo

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
He's a very spoilt boy with all that veg! Very lucky! :D Just out of curiosity, what is that monitor in the last photo?
Its a baby monitor I picked up from Argos so I can see my boys where ever I am in the house, I like it because it has a built in thermometer so I can get the room temperature just right.

RosieCavy

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Its a baby monitor I picked up from Argos so I can see my boys where ever I am in the house, I like it because it has a built in thermometer so I can get the room temperature just right.
Oh I see! That's a really good idea!

Flutterby

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
He's lovely. I love how you have a camera on him and can see him all the time :)

Reactions: Moo

Moo

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Dom will eat his veggies in a single sitting and call out for more once he's finished, where Tubby will eat his throughout the morning.

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OMG that is such a nice thing to do! :)

Love Dom and his wiggling ears :)) Get well soon Dom!

Moo

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
OMG that is such a nice thing to do! :)

Love Dom and his wiggling ears :)) Get well soon Dom!
Thank you @sport_billy I love Dom's ears they are so cute and funny. Sometimes I forget to turn the volume down on the monitor when I go to bed and get woken up with my boys crunching their biscuits or talking to one another :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.