• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hungry Hungry Piggie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a very spoilt boy with all that veg! Very lucky! :D Just out of curiosity, what is that monitor in the last photo?

He's a very spoilt boy with all that veg! Very lucky! :D Just out of curiosity, what is that monitor in the last photo?
Its a baby monitor I picked up from Argos so I can see my boys where ever I am in the house, I like it because it has a built in thermometer so I can get the room temperature just right.

Its a baby monitor I picked up from Argos so I can see my boys where ever I am in the house, I like it because it has a built in thermometer so I can get the room temperature just right.

Oh I see! That's a really good idea!

He's lovely. I love how you have a camera on him and can see him all the time :)

Reactions: Moo
Dom will eat his veggies in a single sitting and call out for more once he's finished, where Tubby will eat his throughout the morning.

OMG that is such a nice thing to do! :)

Love Dom and his wiggling ears :)) Get well soon Dom!

OMG that is such a nice thing to do! :)

Love Dom and his wiggling ears :)) Get well soon Dom!
Thank you @sport_billy I love Dom's ears they are so cute and funny. Sometimes I forget to turn the volume down on the monitor when I go to bed and get woken up with my boys crunching their biscuits or talking to one another :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back