• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

hutches

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kellyspiggies

if anyone knows of any hutches being sold cheaply or free please could you let me know they need to be close to where i live and probably deliver if possible

i have looked there b4 and they can be expensive will look though may come across a bargain

just looked some of them was £100 lol
the ones what were cheap lived about 100 miles away lol

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=hutches

got some cheap-ish ones there! depends on how much you wanna spend

what ones were cheap lol couldnt see any £65 think i will have to get the hammer and nails out

because i will need quite a few i need really cheap ones, probably better of building them will need 5 +

thankyou, dont want you to think I'm being a tight arse but it will cost alot to get this set up so i have to cut costs somewhere and the hutches are going to be the most expensive to buy

nah, I don't think that lovey :).. I understand totally about the cutting costs bit...

Can get you plenty of wood and that! LOL, make your own! ;)

my partner works at a removals company so he can get wood from the workshop where they make crates, take me weeks to make them lol

yeah right dont think so, he will make one but not 5 + lol that it is being cheeky asking him lol
i may build a block of hutches will be easier than individuals lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back