• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

I Couldn't Resist Buying This......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shellza

Adult Guinea Pig
Oh wow! My OH wouldn't allow me to buy something like that for Archie rolleyes:(
Reggie's gonna look so cute in his little throne...look forward to pics :))

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Oh wow! My OH wouldn't allow me to buy something like that for Archie rolleyes:(
Reggie's gonna look so cute in his little throne...look forward to pics :))
Hahaha well my Hubby doesnt get a say in the stuff I buy for my piggy.
He did make me laugh last night though, I went to get out Reggie's leopard bed and sit him on my knee in it and Hubby called it a slag's bed lol!

x

OMG that's so cool lol Just think bit by bit you could build him an entire house complete with furniture......his own little palace.

don't tempt me :)) :))

I love it and the fact hubby doesn't get a say :)) Reggie is such a lucky piggie. I used to have a car bed for my piggie he loved it and I got it off ebay. Perhaps some new purchases will be done with my christmas money :(|)

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
I've ordered one of these, should get it tomorrow! They do a pink bed as well lol

Hope Reggie likes his new chair :)
I noticed the bed after I bought the chair as would of got one of those too lol!
Cant wait to take pics, I hope you take some too ;)
x

Status
Not open for further replies.