• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I Couldn't Resist Buying This......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow! My OH wouldn't allow me to buy something like that for Archie rolleyes:(
Reggie's gonna look so cute in his little throne...look forward to pics :))

Oh wow! My OH wouldn't allow me to buy something like that for Archie rolleyes:(
Reggie's gonna look so cute in his little throne...look forward to pics :))

Hahaha well my Hubby doesnt get a say in the stuff I buy for my piggy.
He did make me laugh last night though, I went to get out Reggie's leopard bed and sit him on my knee in it and Hubby called it a slag's bed lol!

x

OMG that's so cool lol Just think bit by bit you could build him an entire house complete with furniture......his own little palace.

don't tempt me :)) :))

I love it and the fact hubby doesn't get a say :)) Reggie is such a lucky piggie. I used to have a car bed for my piggie he loved it and I got it off ebay. Perhaps some new purchases will be done with my christmas money :(|)

I've ordered one of these, should get it tomorrow! They do a pink bed as well lol

Hope Reggie likes his new chair :)

I've ordered one of these, should get it tomorrow! They do a pink bed as well lol

Hope Reggie likes his new chair :)

I noticed the bed after I bought the chair as would of got one of those too lol!
Cant wait to take pics, I hope you take some too ;)
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back