• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I have the best most perfect man in the whole world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracyxx

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
There has been a piggy, a little girl, in the PaH adoption centre since around last September/October. Her name is Marge and she has a very sad face with big eyes. Everytime my boyfriend and I go in there for our pig food we have looked at her and I hoped someone would have her for Christmas but she didn't, this little piggy spent Christmas day alone. Well yesterday my boyfriend not only cleaned out all my cages, he tidied the shed, sorted the waste and then went shopping for me this morning and called at PaH to get the pig food. Imagine my surprise when he came home carrying a brown pet carrier! He has brought Marge home for me xx>>> She was handed in because she was pregnant and has since had 5 babies :o She is now settled here with Woody, Daphne and Betty and seems really happy and relaxed, but she's skittish when handled. I really do have a wonderful boyfriend, he did it just to make me happy. I'm such a lucky girl! x)x)x)xoxoxoxoxoxo

Ah bless, that's really sweet of him.

Mine almost did that when we lost 2 of our boys - he bottled out though because he couldn't choose between them!

For all their faults they're not bad at heart!

What a wonderful gesture! I am sure your new girl will have no reason to ever have sad eyes again!

Can you get him to chat with my hubby, PLEASE? :))

Amazing! Brought tears to my eyes and I am so thrilled for Marge too! I read the original post out loud to my husband who's reaction was, 'don't expect me to ever do that.' Charming. Glad the little one has settled in well. Kate x

wish my OH would do something like that i have never even got flowers so very unlikely that he would get any kind of furry pet

Amazing! Brought tears to my eyes and I am so thrilled for Marge too! I read the original post out loud to my husband who's reaction was, 'don't expect me to ever do that.' Charming. Glad the little one has settled in well. Kate x

That's so kind of your boyfriend:))

*Kedwards lol, perhaps my hubby has a secret brother:)) because that's what he would say to me he is totally anti piggie:a19: unfortunately

wish my OH would do something like that i have never even got flowers so very unlikely that he would get any kind of furry pet

mine moans if I ask him to get milk from the shop, so no chance!

What a lovely bloke you have.

Awww how sweet and a lovely suprise! x) Can't wait for pigtures :))

Oo how lovely, and I think the name Marge is great. My OH would do something like that, but he never goes into pets at home. x

Oo how lovely, and I think the name Marge is great. x

me too but don't tell my neighbour.... she's called Marge:)) and doesn't like animals....mallethead

Such a lovely happy story, your happy, Marge is happy, and boyfriend is happy cos he's made you both happy.

Now make us happy with Pigtures (when Marge is happy to do so of course) :))

I love happy stories before bed time - Thank you for sharing. :)p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back