• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

i here by give the hell up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you managed to get everything sorted now with your piggies in the garage, that will a a worry less for you? x

Hope you feel better soon but yeah at the end of the day its not real life its the internet and you shouldn't let things get to you :)

(And I mean this in the nicest possible way xx) if you can't distinguish or just take it with a pinch of salt, maybe you should take a step back for a while.
If something is hurting you, you should take yourself out of that situation.

When i read this i thought it was to do with this forum. Pleased its not.rolleyes

I know its easy for me to say being, what i like to think is a strong person, but id think well sod them if they have banned you from the other forum, its their loss.

Id never allow anyone to make me feel like that at all. I'm with Bailey on this one never let people sat behind a computer make * feel bad in anyway, its easy to be mean when your not in the same room as someone.

And just remember cyber bullies will be rubbing their hands together when they get a reaction so dont let them win.

Lindsay (Glass is ALWAYS half full) O'Connorx)

(And I mean this in the nicest possible way xx) if you can't distinguish or just take it with a pinch of salt, maybe you should take a step back for a while.
If something is hurting you, you should take yourself out of that situation.

I know you do sweetness. But, I don't really go out that much, if I just sat in the house I think I'd go crazy - more crazy. They kind of keep me sane, for the most part. But then things like this happen and it really skrews my preception of people up for a little bit. x

Not sure what's gone on, been ill in bed for a few days.

Honey, I think you are a remarkable person, there's not everyone who will ring up about rescue piggers for a complete stranger. Take heart and have more faith in yourself, don't rely too much on the goodness of others, because you really can't rely on anybody but yourself. If you're happy with the way you are then stuff everybody else.

Piggers didn't work out btw, I decided that to bring more in that I can't seperate from my new puppy might not be the best idea, hubby is building me a new enclosed puppy proof area in spring, with new turf runs set up specifically for boys and girls with underground tunnels that I can block off to either keep seperate or open up depending on which groups are out. I'm so excited.

Keep your chin up chuck!

Just come on here then :))

And if anyone pi**es you off on here put them on your ignore list then you can't see their posts ;)

Remember they're just:

keyboardwarriorsolo.jpg

When i read this i thought it was to do with this forum. Pleased its not.rolleyes

I know its easy for me to say being, what i like to think is a strong person, but id think well sod them if they have banned you from the other forum, its their loss.

Id never allow anyone to make me feel like that at all. I'm with Bailey on this one never let people sat behind a computer make * feel bad in anyway, its easy to be mean when your not in the same room as someone.

And just remember cyber bullies will be rubbing their hands together when they get a reaction so dont let them win.

Lindsay (Glass is ALWAYS half full) O'Connorx)

I'm glad it's not about this forum, this forum has always been my safe place lol. I think it is their loss, I'm not an awful person I know that much. That's what my mother says that it's easy to make someone feel terrible when they're in a different county to you.

I wont let them win, i've decided :) Thanks x

Not sure what's gone on, been ill in bed for a few days.

Honey, I think you are a remarkable person, there's not everyone who will ring up about rescue piggers for a complete stranger. Take heart and have more faith in yourself, don't rely too much on the goodness of others, because you really can't rely on anybody but yourself. If you're happy with the way you are then stuff everybody else.

Piggers didn't work out btw, I decided that to bring more in that I can't seperate from my new puppy might not be the best idea, hubby is building me a new enclosed puppy proof area in spring, with new turf runs set up specifically for boys and girls with underground tunnels that I can block off to either keep seperate or open up depending on which groups are out. I'm so excited.

Keep your chin up chuck!

Aww, thankyou. It was only a phone call though :)

That sounds soooo cool! I think you're right, although the puppy might not intend to hurt a piggy, it might not realise tha tthey're not fluffy toys :D xx I'm excited too, I want lots of updates please missus x

Have you managed to get everything sorted now with your piggies in the garage, that will a a worry less for you? x

Almost, everything will be done by Sunday and the landlord knows that just in case he comes round and the house is a huger mess than what he heard about last time lol. There's carpet and wood everywhere. *Breathes* IT's going to be okay *closes eyes and just hopes* x

Big hugs hun. Keep your loved ones close and ignore all the doubters.

Great that you are getting the garage sorted. Keep us updated. xx

I have just read the post mallethead If people don't like what you are doing (through no fault of your own) they should count themselves lucky that they are in a position not to have to go through the hell you are suffering!

Some people seem to think that they are God almighty and know whats best for for everyone when they really should learn how to mind their own business. If they don't agree with you they have the right to tell you that's what happens on forums but report you GET A LIFE PEOPLE!

Please don't let them get to you, this comes from someone who thinks she has a Victim tattoo on her forehead because like you I get a lot of **** thrown at me and don't know why. So just be yourself if they don't like you they don't have to read your posts!

x>>x>>

You have to stop thinking like this and letting things affect you so much.

As much as I love coming on forums you have to remember that the internet is not real life. As strange as that seems, especially coming from someone that spends almost every day using it.

I used to worry too much about what people thought of me, but after so long you just think f**k it, it's my life and if other people can't deal with that then they aren't worth knowing or caring about.

Hi lexi, I agree totally with this post and the quote. I am like you too nice to everyone, happy but people seem to do the same to me I think being to nice sometimes makes people think they can treat you anyway they please and we will come running back each time:(

Don't worry about what others think, you are still very young and at your age I use to worry what others thought about me up until recently and I'm 36 but now I have trouble liking the human race because of how they treat me and I don't want you to get sinical like me!:(

Your a lovely person, who cares about her animals. Things change in life beyond our control sometimes it's not your fault:)

People who judge others, usually have very sad, boring lives I'm afraid so chin up and remember you have us on this forum and I have found 99% of the member on here are fantastic and very caring people I'm proud to be a member:))

hugs to youx>>

Ohhh! Hun hope your okay *hugs* i think your a lovely person, very kind and always kind in your replies too :) There is some quick too judge people out there, blooming meanies! Hope your okay though xxxxx

glad you are feeling better hun and I'm sorry my advice was so crap cos I can never take my own advice. I always let people get to me over really small things and then tell everyone else "you're better than that, don't let them get to you" easier said than done and I recognise that... might also be linked to the depression but hey ho just wanted to let you know that its not as easy as it sounds :)

I know honey, don't worry :) Just you posting helps. I forget that there are nice people out there sometimes xox

I've closed this. I don't think it's a great idea to talk about other forums, it only incites unrest and I think this thread has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back