• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I Need Longer Arms To Clean The C&c Cage... Mrs Stretch I Am Not !

Status
Not open for further replies.

artcasper

*Rescue Buddy*
Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
As its on a table, which means i don't have to bend down on to the floor, but now its too high lol ! I can't reach into the loft without standing on a chair and its so frustrating... Other half needs to get his saw out and chop the legs off the table a few inches ! also i can see why people have the little hand held vacuum cleaners now to get into the hard to reach corners... have been using one of the kids rulers :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

I have the same problem with the top level of my enclosure, I have to reach with the dustpan and brush and use the handle to lay the fleece! :P :P

That's why I don't like lofts lol, sounds like you need a bigger kick stool! Poor you, making the cleaning job worse for you :blink:

As its on a table, which means i don't have to bend down on to the floor, but now its too high lol ! I can't reach into the loft without standing on a chair and its so frustrating... Other half needs to get his saw out and chop the legs off the table a few inches ! also i can see why people have the little hand held vacuum cleaners now to get into the hard to reach corners... have been using one of the kids rulers :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

I have the same problem with the top level of my enclosure, I have to reach with the dustpan and brush and use the handle to lay the fleece! :P :P

Ah now ladies what you really need is what I have now got. It took me a while to get it but now I cannot do without it especially when it comes to
anything piggie.

My eldest son is 14 and is now over 5 ft 11" so can reach any hard to get areas and helps with any piggie or rabbit or puppy situations. Not to mention
it is always handy to take him to Asda so that he can reach the top where they insist on putting items that you can never reach. I have even had other
people in Asda ask him for help. :lol!: I would like to add though it costs a fortune to feed him so perhaps a ladder may be cheaper in the long run. :lol!:

Ah now ladies what you really need is what I have now got. It took me a while to get it but now I cannot do without it especially when it comes to
anything piggie.

My eldest son is 14 and is now over 5 ft 11" so can reach any hard to get areas and helps with any piggie or rabbit or puppy situations. Not to mention
it is always handy to take him to Asda so that he can reach the top where they insist on putting items that you can never reach. I have even had other
people in Asda ask him for help. :lol!: I would like to add though it costs a fortune to feed him so perhaps a ladder may be cheaper in the long run. :lol!:
Lol... I have two of these children .... The 8 year old is way too small, maybe I could just put him inside the cage lol.. The 10 nearly 11 year old is quite tall so she can get on the chair next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back