• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I want this for christmas!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its soo amazing, my OH is not seeing it's amazingness. *sigh*

Oh my god with the exception of the palm tree ( i havent worked out how to make them thing's yet) i could make it all for about £30.00! I am making two cage liner's for my sister and she got mattress topper £12.99 two 3 fleece stripe for base pink side's £7.00 and two reel's of cotton £2.60 might be good stuff and i am only learning but i'd rather have slightly wonky sewing than pay that!

Oh my god with the exception of the palm tree ( i havent worked out how to make them thing's yet) i could make it all for about £30.00! I am making two cage liner's for my sister and she got mattress topper £12.99 two 3 fleece stripe for base pink side's £7.00 and two reel's of cotton £2.60 might be good stuff and i am only learning but i'd rather have slightly wonky sewing than pay that!

LOL I had the same thought about those snuggle sacks you can buy (I think they're about £7).
My eldest daughter had grown out of loads of her pj's so I cut them up and bought some flexi plastic wire and made my own.
Out of 3 pairs of pj bottoms I've made 4 for my niece's piggies and 7 for my piggies, but I've still got loads of material left so I'm gonna make a few more for when the piggies all move in to the shed in fact I might even make a huge snuggle sack for my Bichon Frise lol.

LOL I had the same thought about those snuggle sacks you can buy (I think they're about £7).
My eldest daughter had grown out of loads of her pj's so I cut them up and bought some flexi plastic wire and made my own.
Out of 3 pairs of pj bottoms I've made 4 for my niece's piggies and 7 for my piggies, but I've still got loads of material left so I'm gonna make a few more for when the piggies all move in to the shed in fact I might even make a huge snuggle sack for my Bichon Frise lol.

I see them, they are cool, i get pattern's off guineapigcage's site in the forum under accessories they have loads of pattern's, i can make a toy for about £1 to £3 tunnel,cuddlecup's,hanging bed hanging tunnel and snuggle sack's. it's worth getting a machine tho they run up in no time.

Hahaha :)) I could easy sew it the boys have loads of cuddle cups and pyrimid beds made by me, I'm just a wee lazy :p but i love the idea hmmm could be a task for their summer hutch interior next year hmmm

Hahaha :)) I could easy sew it the boys have loads of cuddle cups and pyrimid beds made by me, I'm just a wee lazy :p but i love the idea hmmm could be a task for their summer hutch interior next year hmmm

I just got a new sewing machine today so I will be making load's i struggled with my old one to make my sis in-law a cage line set last night she promised me she will put a pic up tonight once she's put it on, she better lo. do you know how to make the palm tree's then? I am just teaching myself at the moment.

I just got a new sewing machine today so I will be making load's i struggled with my old one to make my sis in-law a cage line set last night she promised me she will put a pic up tonight once she's put it on, she better lo. do you know how to make the palm tree's then? I am just teaching myself at the moment.

I believe it would be similar to making a pyramid bed instead of using the triangle shape you would use a cone shape,

Here's my thread on making a pyramid bed:

http://theguineapigforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55956
And heres my idea for a palm tree pattern, (sorry i cant use paint very well!) and you'd need a circular base too:, and I’d suggest x3 layers (outer materiel, wadding and inner materiel) and the leaf part would be quite easy to make too i guess : )
http://theguineapigforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55956

Whoops I meant to post this picture:
palmtree.jpg

Pyramid look's great! i was planning on making one so that come's in handy, you posted the same link twice tho. i wanted to make the crash pad's i see somewhere they look so cool but hard to make

Hehee i noticed and re posted my pic (above your post), just an idea i'll have to try it out at some point and see if it works :) and thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back