In/outdoor Run

Siikibam

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score

Anna berridge

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm looking for a run I can use both in and outside. Something that can be folded for storage. I was going through old threads and found a link to some storage from Argos and eBay. Would something like these work?

Metal Wire Storage Cubes DYI Shelving Unit Bookcase Locker Room Cabinet Black | eBay

And

Buy HOME 8 Interlocking Shoe Storage Boxes - White at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Shoe storage, Storage, Home and garden.
the first one is better but tbh your better off getting the metal panel pet run works a treat some fold some u just take out the stakes u will see it round the edge here in the pic best part is u can have as many or little as u like 2/3 panels together and it supports its self ebay bout 18 to 25 pond eachIMG_0419.JPG

IMG_0415.JPG

Siikibam

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
It does help thank you @Anna berridge. I'll do a search later. We're having a BBQ on Sunday so I want them to spend some time outside.

Bella James

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
If you type in small animal run on eBay and scroll down a little you can find whole run of c&c grids for only £8. That's amazing considering you get a whole run, the only annoying thing is that the grids are only 23 centimetres high so I'd be worried about a larger pig climbing over, hope I could help :)

Louise's Zoo

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My baby pigs would be straight over that. I couldn't believe little Eden today. I took the ramp away from the loft area to stop her going up there and the little minx can jump into it! It's 6 squares high on a C&C grid and she cleared it with no problem!

Bella James

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My baby pigs would be straight over that. I couldn't believe little Eden today. I took the ramp away from the loft area to stop her going up there and the little minx can jump into it! It's 6 squares high on a C&C grid and she cleared it with no problem!
That's unbelievable! I just love how cheeky piggys can be!

Siikibam

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
:yikes::xd: Good thing you love her so much! At the moment they can jump from one cage to another. But I'm thinking Sunday it would be too busy/noisy for them to be brave enough to jump out. Maybe too noisy to have them outside.....