• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

indoor piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deb H

Adult Guinea Pig
Well it has only been a few days since the piggies moved into the living room from the shed and what a change :))

Marty Pig is less nervous and even mumbled at me this morning, Barbra and Caramel as as noisy and nosey as ever.

The biggest shock was OH having a cuddle of Marty Pig. Keep your fingers crossed for me as I aim to have them as all year round indoor pigs not just for the winter. :x

Angeladeedah

Adult Guinea Pig
Fantastic! I love having my piggies in my flat with me - hoping to mine from the livingroom to the spare bedroom, whenever I get myself organised. Had the stuff for a c&c for months now, still not got round to it.

4piggiepigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Tell him you ll get a football theme cage or something equally masculine lol. i should really make them they would be really popular

sharonS

Adult Guinea Pig
Aww that is great news, I think personally you get much more out of owning them if you can have them in doors. You get to know their little personalitys. We have a free range boar Archie, he loves to come up and look at what you are doing if you are down at his level. Of course he has his own little C+C cage with a door so that he can retire for a snooze if he wishes.:))

Status
Not open for further replies.