• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

indoor piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deb H

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well it has only been a few days since the piggies moved into the living room from the shed and what a change :))

Marty Pig is less nervous and even mumbled at me this morning, Barbra and Caramel as as noisy and nosey as ever.

The biggest shock was OH having a cuddle of Marty Pig. Keep your fingers crossed for me as I aim to have them as all year round indoor pigs not just for the winter. :x

Wonderful news! I wish I could have my piggies inside! Darn allergies!

Fantastic! I love having my piggies in my flat with me - hoping to mine from the livingroom to the spare bedroom, whenever I get myself organised. Had the stuff for a c&c for months now, still not got round to it.

Tell him you ll get a football theme cage or something equally masculine lol. i should really make them they would be really popular

Aww that is great news, I think personally you get much more out of owning them if you can have them in doors. You get to know their little personalitys. We have a free range boar Archie, he loves to come up and look at what you are doing if you are down at his level. Of course he has his own little C+C cage with a door so that he can retire for a snooze if he wishes.:))

I love having my girls indoors, i couldn't bear to have them outside xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back