• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

is something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

carlabunyan

yesterday i was in the house with my cavies letting them run around and handling them. I gave them some vegtables and they ate them then suddenly they starting running about really fast and like jumping up in the air (quite high) . Are they o.k? also one of my guinea pigs keeps sitting on my other one what does that mean?

It sounds like your jumping piggie was popcorning! This is a good thing and means that they are feeling really happy!

Lots of pigs like to sit on each other too - its just a way of being close to each other.

That's one of the best parts of being a piggy mummy ;D

Definitely popcorning. Its as if they have a mad 5/10 minutes. Its quite funny to watch.

Harrys hardly ever still he does laps and popcorns 24/7 i bought him some timothy hay stuff today and he went loopy! Zubin doesnt much anymore but there almostly certainly anthing wrong its a happy thing! i love seeing them do it , my mum laughs at them lol x

yeah they are happy, our taz popcorns in the morning when his mummy comes to the hutch, doesnt doo it with me :(

never mind, fudge likes to sit on barney as well, just puts his front paws on barneys back.

so cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back