• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Is this good enough?

Three_dolla_min

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have 2 female guinea pigs (which have decided to hide under the fleece) and I was wondering if this was a good enough cage for them. I would have a big floor cage but I also have ferrets who run around the room.

Attachments

• 79D0F546-DEDF-40FF-8BD3-06FD88DBAB6F.jpeg
    79D0F546-DEDF-40FF-8BD3-06FD88DBAB6F.jpeg
    49.3 KB · Views: 43
I have 2 female guinea pigs (which have decided to hide under the fleece) and I was wondering if this was a good enough cage for them. I would have a big floor cage but I also have ferrets who run around the room.
Yes I'm pretty sure it is good enough but its hard to tell in a picture. Is it shop bought or C&C?

It looks big enough but it would help if you could confirm the measurements. Please be very careful with ferrets around. We have seen an incidence on the forum that has been fatal after a ferret got to a piggy

It looks big enough but it would help if you could confirm the measurements. Please be very careful with ferrets around. We have seen an incidence on the forum that has been fatal after a ferret got to a piggy
It’s 6 feet long and 2 feet wide. It’s hard to see in the photo but one side of the cage has chicken wire on it so that the ferrets can’t get in on that side and the other side is to small for them to get into.

It’s 6 feet long and 2 feet wide. It’s hard to see in the photo but one side of the cage has chicken wire on it so that the ferrets can’t get in on that side and the other side is to small for them to get into.

6x2’ is great for two girls!

That's an excellent size space you have created for two! Bet they love the space to run around

Back