• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

It's so hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm finding it so hard without Dr. It hurts so much. I still look in the hutch for three furry people. I love you Dr. x

Lucinda. i definitely know what you mean. I'm the same at the moment with Oscar. the pain you get you cant describe. Its like hurt, missing and other things in one. I just wish i can see oscar again. :'(

I know truly I do.. It'll get easier my loveys, for both of you.. It just takes time

massive hugs to you both

xx

I was like that after rudi died, and slowly its eased i still think about him everyday but I'm not as upset as i was hope you feel happier soon

It is totally natural to miss him.

I bet he is still looking down on you though - someone so special would not just disappear.

I know how you feel - I lost a pig at the weekend and every day I look into his cage and it seems so empty.

I am so sorry Lucinda and Clare. It will get easier - I promise. It doesn't mean that you stop loving them or forget them because you will love and remember them till the day you die. Just keep their memory alive. :)

It will get better...!

I know how you are feeling too. Its tough when you loose any piggy, but an extra special one is extra hard. The bigger their character the bigger the gap in your life. Have you thought of making yourself a photo album/scrap book with photos, drawings, the life story of Doctor, writing, poems and keep sakes etc for Doctor. I have found this a greeat comfort. I filled it with everything I knew about my Spam. And when I miss him I can get it out and there he is. Or the nearest thing I have to him. Also cuddling his friends when you feel sad and talking to them about him might help too.

Aww, It must be hard Lucinda. I bet it is! I can't imagine loosing a piggy :'(

Hang in there!

Livie
x

I have got two scrapbooks / albums! The first I started for the three of them, when they arrived and all the things they did etc. It's got in it : photos, stories, comments, vet receipts, cards they received etc
Then when Dr died I made a new one with all my special memories of Dr in. So far I find it very hard to look at either of them. I also have an envelope of Dr's fur., which again I can't look at.

Thank you everyone for your support. This forum has helped so much, knowing there are people out there who instinctively understand. thanks everyone x

that's so nice, the scrapbooks sound ideal.. I can understand totally the problem of looking through just now..

Thinking of you love

Mrs Player xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back