• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Jeremy

Aah they're all gorgeous :)

Love the pics with Jeremy's little head popping out of his bed, so cute :)

Thanks!🤗I adore all my pigs but Jeremy is more amiable about having his picture taken which is why I made this thread. There's something about skinny pigs they're extremely outgoing and in my experience less nervy than their more hairy counterparts!

Oh my goodness I love to see a piggie stretch out like that with double choooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookens front and back:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Adorable ginger nose! :love:

Your other pigs are beautiful too!

Thanks!🤗I adore all my pigs but Jeremy is more amiable about having his picture taken which is why I made this thread. There's something about skinny pigs they're extremely outgoing and in my experience less nervy than their more hairy counterparts!
I will tell my new skinny pig Tallulah she's not supposed to be so nervy, then try tempt her out of her fleecy tube with your pigtures of handsome Jeremy. We've only had her a week bless her, she's a baby!

Back