• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Jeremy

Hope Daphne's results are good when you get them (sorry missed that being dozy and looking at gorgeous Jeremy!) x

I'm thinking that I might have to separate the girls after the op cos I think Joan might gnaw at daphnes stitches ☹️.

Not a nice thing to have happened- either for Daphne or the animal which had the emergency.
Hope all goes well on Tuesday

Just got back from the vets, Daphne is home and in bed recuperating. The wound across her side and back is much larger than I expected it to be 😳. She's still abit out of sorts and has another vets appointment in 5 days to check how she's healing,

Aw, so glad she is home, at least she can recuperate and she will be happier in her normal surroundings. Hoping she makes a full recovery x

Pleased it's gone well and she's back home bless her. Sure she'll be back to her usual self in the morning when the dozy meds wear off :)
Hope she recovers well, it's always scary when there's a big wound but these little ones recover so amazingly compared to us humans! x

I’m glad all has gone well.
I found the first few days after Jemimah’s op last year the most stressful worrying about her pain meds and getting her eating again.
You just want them to be better immediately and forget that, as with humans, it takes a few days
Hope Daphne does pick up quickly and you can relax

Thank you for all the kind words. Daphne is still groggy and hasn't eaten yet(she's had some critical care food in a syringe). I remember after Godfrey (r.i.p) had his tumour removed it took him until the next day to eat normally again. She'll get plenty of rest and spoiled rotten while she recovers.💖

Daphne is still not good only eating the critical care food, and she really doesn't seem herself at all. If there's no improvement I will take her back to the vets tomorrow. I'm very concerned about her my late skinny pig ,Godfrey made a much quicker recovery from his op ( which was a serious one . In fact he was only given a 50/50 chance of getting through it😳).

Piggies are like humans in that they all recover at a different pace.
Please go back to the vet if you’re worried- I was back at the vet with Jemimah the day after her surgery as I was worried.
She needed extra pain killers and they gave her another boost of gut stimulant.

Thanks! Daphne seemed a little more lively this evening but still hasn't eaten anything on her own.

Back