Just had a fright....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerina

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just sitting here at the computer when I head an almighty clatter. Scruffy had just started to run down his ladder when it crashed to the floor with him on it! :...

Flippin heck - I have never moved so fast! He is absolutely fine though thank goodness, think it just scared him a bit. He hid in his wooden house for abouit 5 minutes but a slice of cucumber enticed him back out so I could check him over hee hee! He has been up and down the ladder again so at least it hasn't put him off using it! :)

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Can you secure the lader to the top somehow?

Glad that Scruffy hasn't taken any damage!

tylerina

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well, I am looking into that Wiebke! It's only held on with 2 hooks slotted into 2 holes - there must be something me or hubby can do to secure it. Don't want that to happen again lol! I couldn't stand the stress...!

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
oh no hope you manage to figure out a way to secure it better so it doesn't happen again but the most important thing is that Scruffy is ok phew!

CandyFloss

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thanlks for posting this - my ramps are also held by 2 hooks on holes - can you post if you find a better way of securing them please as from your experience I should look at securing mine better too - you mustve got one big fright hearing that.....

Thanks
x

Status
Not open for further replies.