• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Just had a fright....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerina

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just sitting here at the computer when I head an almighty clatter. Scruffy had just started to run down his ladder when it crashed to the floor with him on it! :...

Flippin heck - I have never moved so fast! He is absolutely fine though thank goodness, think it just scared him a bit. He hid in his wooden house for abouit 5 minutes but a slice of cucumber enticed him back out so I could check him over hee hee! He has been up and down the ladder again so at least it hasn't put him off using it! :)

Can you secure the lader to the top somehow?

Glad that Scruffy hasn't taken any damage!

Well, I am looking into that Wiebke! It's only held on with 2 hooks slotted into 2 holes - there must be something me or hubby can do to secure it. Don't want that to happen again lol! I couldn't stand the stress...!

oh no hope you manage to figure out a way to secure it better so it doesn't happen again but the most important thing is that Scruffy is ok phew!

Thanlks for posting this - my ramps are also held by 2 hooks on holes - can you post if you find a better way of securing them please as from your experience I should look at securing mine better too - you mustve got one big fright hearing that.....

Thanks
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back