• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

just had a phone calll....

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bramble

would i take this piggy as her new kitten is attacking it ?

shes a female 6m old...... so i said yes, tho wouldnt you seperate kitten/ supervise ect ?

20m later she arrives piggie has one day old baby ! & kitten is her boyfreinds who is moving in , has so far attacked her piggie & her two cats , which she is also rehoming ! :o so although I'm glad to offer her & her baby a home I'm really shocked shes just getting rid of her pets for his?
:o

My fella used to snezze alot and he always used to moan about the pets and I just used to say 'You'll get used to it!' Must say he is fine now and if he gets bad he just pops a tablet.

Mary

just an update to say maude who is a dalmation x & her baby petal who is dark n curly haired ? were brought to me by said boy freind on a pushbike its pouring with rain here ! in a cardboard box with no bedding, he knocked at my door said 'heres the hamster' & left........ >:(
i promise you maude and petal you will be loved :-*

Lucky little Maude and Petal finding there way to you. Silly girl, giving up her animals because of a man ::)

Barbara

It's great that they've found you Alex, now they'll get the love they deserve. Imagine what would have happened to them if she'd kept them :(

I think you're all very horrible to judge.

If you do not fully know the circumstances - what gives you the right to judge other people? How would you like it if they did that to you?

Not everyone is fully bonded to their pets like myself, and like some of you. Sometimes people have to make sacrifices. At least they go to a good home instead of being dumped somewhere - isn't that good enough for you people?

Ive reread the posts and I dont think anyone is judging anyone else Darky. More like expressing their opinions on the unfortunate situation.

This person has decided to make this sacrifice and that is her choice.

Everything has worked out in the best way for the animals and that is the main thing.

What a shame, happy ending for the piggers at least! Pigtures please when you get chance ;D

Yes I'm glad you have them now - a less volatile environment for these pigs.

How are "the girls" this morning :)
I bet they are enjoying the peace and quiet of their new home!

Barbara

What a silly woman. Its perfectly possible to have cats and small animals in the same home. I used to have rats, who were kept in a cage when my cat was around, and I used to shut her out of the room when I wasnt at home as her main hobby was poking her paws through the bars.

And her poor cats >:(. If she goes about introductions in the right way there's no reason why all 3 cats couldnt live peacefully together.

Sounds like she's bored of them, and cant be bothered to look after them now she's got her boyfriend moving in.

Poor pets.......and what happens if it doesn't work out with her boyfriend? Will she go out and stock up again?

Maxthepig - I had a rat and cat together too! But he taught the cat a lesson - she poked her head in the cage one day as I used to keep his door open so he had free roam and he grabbed hold of her ear and pulled her in the cage! Luckily I was in the room so I could rush in and rescue her - she never did it again though! ;D

;D One of my rats bit the cat on the nose through the bars- she wasnt as brave after that ;D

Hehe! ;D

Iggy (my previous cats son) lost a part of his ear to my next rat - he got his head too close as well!

However, it does teach them not to pester things that are behind bars - he's never bothered my gp's or rabbit, only to have a sniff and then that's it!

We have a rat, two cats, two budgies, a dog, two guineas and two ponds full of fish. o~o

Never had any problems with pets not getting along.

the girls have setteled in fine ,were a bit amazed at all the hay n food tho & the chewwy log toy bless !
darky , i wasnt judging the circumstance , I'm glad they did what they did, it was the callouse way it was done, when my OH moved in his cat had to fit around us, of course its not a smooth transaction, care is needed, & all my other rescues, tell me there name , history ect , i offer them to come round any time & send them pics ect ... they just wernt intrested... but thats fine there very much loved n welcolm.
i have 13 cats & 4 dogs with all my piggies , buns n chins (plus birds n fish) n they all get on fine it can be done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back