• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Lady Tuppence and Friends Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ccc

My Cheif Mummy, Laura, wanted me to introduce myself and my friends properly - with photos!

This is me, Tuppence-Poppy. Laura took this photo just before a quick haircut. I hate having my hair messed with but Laura doesn't see the point in taking too much hair off when it's not necessary. I once had hair so long it started to curl up, but it hasn't got quite so long since.

BootifulTuppenceOct2005.jpg

Here are some more photos of me. See how pretty I am? I'm very popular. I was even Pet of the Day (at the Pet of the Day website) in August!

e12dd61a.jpg

TuppencereachOctober2005.jpg

TuppenceandtheMirror23Sep05.jpg

Tuppyblacknose.jpg

QueenoftheChubeApr2005.jpg

fc43bbb3.jpg

23c96941.jpg

This is me in the bath. I hate baths but Laura says it stops my hair from being yellow and tangled. I still look very sweet in the bath, all messy and scruffy!

P1010020.jpg

Here are a few recent pictures of me, taken in the last few wheeks.

c268d076.jpg

000_0196.jpg

000_0186.jpg

6162a40e.jpg

I will make sure Laura finds some photos of my friends - Sir Charlie, Lady Lottie and Princess Jasmine - in a minute so you can meet them as well. ;D

your guinea pigs is so cute! and fantastic names and tht little couch is so fab x

Wheeks to you gothckick! (Note from Laura - that's "Thanks" in our language!)

Here are some photos of my bestest buddy, Sir Charlie-Parsley. He's not really a Sir but so many people love him that he earned his title unoffocially.

Charlie-Parsley is a Lemon Agouti Abyssinian. He will be 3 years old on 6th May '06, so he is a very big boy. He has been neutered so he can live safely with his ladies. He has been my very good friend since I joined the Humphreys family in August 2004, and we got on great from the very start, even when I was a tiny 8 week old scruffball! He's a real softie and adores to be massaged by Laura.

Charliecloseupteddybearpose7Oct2005.jpg

Charlieopenmouthpose7October05.jpg

8e2fdcfd.jpg

Charlieinthepigloo15July05.jpg

e59e4288.jpg

c890f9ce.jpg

caf256af.jpg

Here is Charlie in the bath. You wouldn't know he is such a handsome Abyssinian from this photo!

Charlieinthebath9Aug05.jpg

Here are some more recent pigtures of my dear friend:-

000_0184.jpg

000_0141.jpg

Charliereach.jpg

000_0078.jpg

x Lady Tuppence x

PS. Laura says she will have to take over typing soon, as it gets confusing to have me talking to you all instead of her!

Hi Tuppy! Wiggy here!

You are a very gorgeous piggy and so are your brothers and sisters. Welcome to TGPF :D

~ Wiggy, the piggy.

WOW, Tuppy you're gorge, you make me rumble!

Tonic xx

My mummy told me off cos I'm rumbling! :)

Tuppy and Charlie, you are both so adorable :-* I just love that veggie beard of yours Tuppy, its so cute, lol ;D

piggie luvin vi said:
give tuppy to meeeeee! shes mine! lol

vi xx

Haha, nooooo chance! She is mine. ;D You might get to meet her soon though when you visit NI.

OK, next piggle.

Lottie-Primrose is a black and tan English. She will be 3 years old at the end of June. I adopted her from Green Fields Rescue on 27th June 2005; she was one of the shortest staying residents of GFR as I reserved her the day after she arrived (and took her home the day after that). She had never had piggy company until I introduced her to Charlie and Tuppy...she was willing to put up with Tuppence's attitude just to have the chance to be around other pigs!

P1010003.jpg

SexyLegsLottie.jpg

P1010007.jpg

LottieLoupose24October05.jpg

LottiestretchwithsofttoyOctober2005.jpg

LottiestandingonwatermelonSept2005.jpg

LottieinBed.jpg

000_0135.jpg

000_0067.jpg

Picture_0004.jpg

An finally, mt Jasmin-Pachs. Jazzi will b 1 yar ol on 4th May '06. Sh was aopt by m from GF on 31st July 05. Sh is crazy. At 9 months ol sh wighs 2lb 11oz....havir than all th othrs. Sh osn't at any mor than an sh xrciss mor than th othrs, but sh still wighs th most. It must b th sp sh ats. Sh's lik a foo machin.

758a01[COLOR=Black]9.jpg

laura.jpg

91c3f841.jpg

Jasmin[COLOR=Black]op[COLOR=Black]nmouthpic1Nov[COLOR=Black]mb[COLOR=Black]r05.jpg

P1010006.jpg

Jazzi[COLOR=Black]pos[COLOR=Black]withtoy24[COLOR=Black]ct2005.jpg

Jasmin[COLOR=Black]t[COLOR=Black]aringupchin[COLOR=Black]s[COLOR=Black]l[COLOR=Black]ttuc[COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black]ctob.jpg

Jazzi[COLOR=Black][COLOR=Black]atpos[COLOR=Black]24[COLOR=Black]ctob[COLOR=Black]r05.jpg

[color]Amin not: siz on of th imags for you

Last edited by a moderator:
laura i was only jokin lol! i know you luv tuppy to bitz! hehe! i cant wait to meet her! (and of corse cant wait to meet you laura and the other piggies!)

vi xx

they are absolutly adorable and obviously very spoilt they all take good photos I think they've had a lot of practice lol, they are just so sweet you lucky thing I'm glad another piggy lays with her back legs out, one of mine does and I often thought she was daft as a brush, they all seem to be chatting to you as well or singing

your piggies are so happy, thats nice to see them enjoying themselves

Charlie-Parsley

24th February '06
983418cf.jpg

459b04ad.jpg

a1242a18.jpg

Tuppence-Poppy

24th February '06

11a4f517.jpg

Jasmine-Peaches

24th February '06

000_0327.jpg

000_0328.jpg

000_0329.jpg

e017700f.jpg

000_0330.jpg

None of Lottie (aka Lulu) today as she just wasn't co-operating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back