• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Let's play a game by Ruby

Swissgreys

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello fellow Forum Piggies.

I thought it might be nice for us to play a game together.

Initially I though it would be fun to schedule a Zoom call until the big slave (the boring one) reminded me of the ‘no piggies in Zoom calls ever’ rule that she had to implement following one small incident, that she insists on going on endlessly about.
See what I mean about boring?

So instead we can play an online game where we each finish the following sentence.
I like to torment my slave/s by….

I will start.

I like to torment my big slave by sleeping in a manky cardboard box that the little slaves wrote my name on in marker pen.
I certainly do not use the fancy, colour coordinated, fluffy beds that she loving sewed me for Christmas (ok, maybe I do sometimes, but only when she isn’t looking).

Love Ruby xx
IMG_6613.jpeg

Hi Ruby,
I like to torment my slaves by rattling and biting the bars of my cage, it really winds my slave up. I don't blame you not wanting to sleep on fluffy beds either. I sleep on my hay pile it tastes so much better with a sprinkling of wee and poop. The stupid one keeps changing my hay, she thinks I shouldn't eat it when it's been weed on to my taste. I just can't seem to train her right.
Love from Red.

Hello Ruby,

We've heard so much about you and have tried our best to mold ourselves in your image. Many of us now have a nibble when the slaves insist on picking us up.

We also like to loudly demolish our carrot cottage in the middle of the night, and we also insist on lying on top of cosies rather than inside them, even when it is cold. The slaves should buy us new carrot cottages every week and should also make sure our pellet bowls are topped up in a timely manner. Yes, we have hay but can't you see we are fading away to nothing here. Even shouting at the humans to try to get our point across isn't working!

Love the Kirksmith Piggies

The piggies here have decided to hand over the reins to the bunnies for this one :

We like to torment our slave by running back into the hutch when she comes to clean out and getting in the way. Our favourite thing is to see which direction she is sweeping, then stand in the way and brush everything back in the opposite direction, thereby undoing her all her work.

The piggies here have decided to hand over the reins to the bunnies for this one :

We like to torment our slave by running back into the hutch when she comes to clean out and getting in the way. Our favourite thing is to see which direction she is sweeping, then stand in the way and brush everything back in the opposite direction, thereby undoing her all her work.

bunnies can be buggers!

Dear Ruby,
This is a good idea for a thread. It’s good that us piggies ( and bunnies) can share ideas.

We like to torment our slaves by playing them off against each other. We have learned that it’s easy to persuade daddy slave that we need feeding and so he gives us a snack. Then when slave comes in we tell her we haven’t had our snack yet and so we get another one.
Who cares about over feeding and a healthy diet! We don’t!
Love from Priscilla, Phoebe and Micah

Hi Ruby,
It’s great to see a fellow piggie that understands how horrible those fancy fluffy beds are, we much prefer a wooden hidey or a carboard box.
We like to torment our slave by refusing to even acknowledge that she has bought us a hidey that has been in and out of our cage for the past year (can’t she work out we are NOT using it!) it is made of fleece and has cover for us to hide (i know talk about yucky!) but thats not the worst bit, the worst bit is the fleece is ladybirds 🐞 so we absolutely hate it. We have tried to tell her that if she bought another one in a nicer fleece pattern with something we like that we might at least sniff it but no new one has turned up yet!
Sincerely, Smudge and Smokey (some pigs that really hate ladybirds!)
p.s. We have attached a photo of the yucky hidey
89F152CA-2EE4-4697-9DD1-46B9BBB98DDC.jpeg

Hi Ruby
Georgie pig here. I torment my slave by waiting until she is on a work Teams call and then I chase one of my wifelets onto the ramp and mount her in full view of everyone. I know it upsets my slave as she goes very red and mutters about remembering to blur the background next time. I hope she doesn't as I like being a TV star.
Keep up the good work tormenting your slave. Maybe I should try nipping my slave too. I might try it when they take me downstairs for floor time.
Love Georgie x

Hi Ruby, here's one we think you will approve - we like to torment the big slave by only biting her fingers, and always licking the fingers of the 12-year-old slave! How are we supposed to know the difference between a tough old hooman finger and a carrot unless we have a good gnaw anyway?! Love from Trudy and Hazelnut xx

Hi Ruby, we torment our slave by waiting nicely when she cleans us out until she has finished hoovering every bit of the carpet and put the hoover away. Then we make an extra special effort to kick lots of woodshavings out of the cage onto the clean carpet. Looks much better after that.
Love from Beatrice, Pepper and Merry x

Hello Ruby
Keep up the good work!
We love to drink through the night on our noisy water bottle and give it a good chew too during the night Sometimes it makes that daft slave get up out of bed thinking we have run out of water 😂 When Hector joins us on Friday he will be initiated into the “game of moans” from silly old slave, we have such fun
Love from Posh and Ginger xx

We like to distract our big slave while she is poop scooping and while she’s looking elsewhere we like to stand on the edge of the dustpan and catapult poop and hay bits everywhere that she has just swept up. We are apparently experts at this.
Lots of love from
Holly, Ralph and Hazel.

We also like to flatten all the tunnels that the old slave makes for us, so much more comfortable and I can see when food is coming this way too. It works really well when my big fat bum gets on them, they don’t stand a chance, slave gets so annoyed 😛
Love Ginger x
1611085225495.jpeg

We like to torment our slave by getting in the way when she’s cleaning out. We (the girls) like to take a bite out of the bin bag. While the boys like to kick shavings and hay out of the hutch. We have the last laugh when slave has to sweep up the mess...in the wind and rain 🤣

Much love Toffee, Fudge, Chanel and Coco

Hi Ruby,

We have a lovely cosy bed our slave bought us, and we love laying in it but rather than weeing in the rest of the cage which has nice absorbent bedding, we like to wee in our bed so she has to do lots of washing! She doesn't seem to understand that a bed is just nicer if it's all damp and pooey!
We also like to squeak loudly and indignantly if she or Daddy slave don't feed us quickly enough - don't they know we need veggies ALL THE TIME!?

Love Cinnamon and Smokey!

Dear Ruby,

Your human really is a proper Helicopter. She sound as bad as my Karen. I mean, she has no idea how piggies do....

I take pride in attacking my Karen when she's trying to steal my brown tic-tacs I've worked so hard to produce. And I shout 'KAAAAREEN' everytime she moves. I especially enjoy it in the middle of night, it echoes around the quiet house! She bought me this new bottle and the noise I can make is incredible. I know she can't do anything about it. You see, Karen could go to jail if she left me without water. If I feel super vicious I poop in my bowl and then run around in anger when she's not feeding me in timely manner, because she has to clean the s*it first 😂 It makes her morning!

Love,
The Head of Mischief.
Cheeto the Youngest

Back