• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Loads of random pigtures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doeylicious

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
After finding out on here you can digital scales brilliantly cheaply in Argos, I bought some yesterday and tonight weighed all the pigs. What a good excuse for some pigtures!

Hmm, not quite big enough for Whiskeys..

IMG_3046.jpg

Ah that's better!

IMG_3047.jpg

Inspired by Wiebke's lovely flowery photos

IMG_3048.jpg

My sister thought weighing them made it look like we were going to cook them...so she decided to season Pixie...!

IMG_3065.jpg

The Gumtree Guineas, aka JoJo's new wives, aka Snickers...

IMG_3072.jpg

IMG_3071.jpg

And Bounty

IMG_3076.jpg

IMG_3075.jpg

Cont...

Both were very skitty when we got them but are calming down a lot now. I was told they were 9 months old, but Bounty weighs less than Honey whose only 4-5 months so doubt it now unless they ate very little!

Bumble, my second heaviest pig, probably needs an even bigger bowl!

IMG_3067.jpg

JoJo, my previously asbo piggy, moved in with his two wifeys this weekend and is much less asbo-y!

IMG_3069.jpg

And some pics of the new superhutch (proud of my DIY work!)

IMG_3058.jpg

Blockage on the ramp!

IMG_3053.jpg

Tulip and Honey have bagged the loft space

IMG_3051.jpg

And the older girls are happier downstairs

IMG_3059.jpg

All these photos make you hungry...

IMG_3092.jpg

Hope you liked them!

Sadly Cherry was not keen on the camera today :(

great photos! no surprise for me as i'm boar mad, so i love, love, love your boar piccies!

Awwwwwwww fabulous photos! x) I love the scales and hutch too...I'm getting myself those scales from argos this weekend :)) hehe!

Too cute! I love the the various themes!

Awww love your piggies x) made me laugh at the fuzzy one in the scales... you wouldnt think that was a piggy :)).. lovin your ramp in the hutch...great hutch set ups -c

thanx for sharing :)

Esther x

Thank you all :)) I think they are beautiful too but I may be a bit biased, haha!

Awwwwwwww fabulous photos! x) I love the scales and hutch too...I'm getting myself those scales from argos this weekend :)) hehe!

They are brilliant scales, for £6.99 I was a bit dubious but they are really good and easy to read, can't believe I faffed about with old fashioned needle ones for so long, digital is the way forward! The bowl didn't come with them though, I pinched that from the kitchen.

fab piggies how many in total? and how much per week to look after?

I have 11 now - was meant to stop at 8, but Honey had a surprise for us, then I saw the Gumtree ones and have always wanted an abby but never had one and they were living with rabbits and I wasn't having that!)

As for how much, not really thought about it tbh. I know I use a bale of paper every 2 weeks and thats just under £7, bale of hay around 2-3 weeks and that's £7.50 at the moment, and feed, well the Gerty giant bags last me a good 5 weeks or so and they are £25, also currently have P@H nuggets that are the same timeframe and £18. So an average of about £17 I guess? I am changing them to allen and page feed tho at a more pocket friendly £12 a bag!

Awww love your piggies x) made me laugh at the fuzzy one in the scales... you wouldnt think that was a piggy :)).. lovin your ramp in the hutch...great hutch set ups -c

thanx for sharing :)

Esther x

Thanks, I am very proud of the hutch/ramp arrangement. I have never liked shop bought ramp hutches, so making my own when I needed more space seemed the best option!

Someone else asked me if Bumble was a rabbit with no ears :{

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back