lost lily this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I lost my last of the pigs I adopted from a breeder around 4 years ago this morning she must have been around 6, so she had a good life here I have wondered how much longer she would last as all the others have long since gone she was a breeder pig so did well, I am pleased she had a happy life with me for so long, she was curled up as if asleep so looks peaceful thank God, God bless little Lily, shes gone to join Evee :'( :'(

just been reminded by my daughter that lily was'nt the last one from the breeder we still have Purdey who was put out for the foxes to get, how could i forget my darling purdey so much on my mind

Billies Mum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
RIP little angel Lily. Run free with your friends at the bridge :'(

Reaction score
I'm sorry Michelle, hopefully this is the end of this run your'e having :'(

Run free little Lily x x

H

hils78

You're really having it rough recently. You've helped them all. Just mother nature making room for more pigs in need for you to help. Chin up. H78 x

Reaction score
Aww i'm so sorry :'(

Rest in peace little Lily... run free....

/hugs

Trace x

D

DebbieR

Michelle I'm so sorry to hear this. Run free little Lily.
Thinking of you
x

Deb

Reaction score
I am so sorry Michelle to read of Lilys passing. I know its never easy to loose them but when they have had a good long and contented life its a little bit easier.

RIP Lily, run free with the other piggies sadly passed over.

Debbie x

B

blondecat

So very sorry to hear about Lily. May she be at peace and playing with the other little piggies. Much love to you during this difficult period xx :-* :-*

Reaction score
thanks every one Lily was a lovely little lady, getting on and I knew it was coming :'( but as she was fine night before so was a little surprised, thanks for your thoughts and words much needed

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've only just seen this, Michelle, I'm so very sorry. Thinking of you x

PiggiePal

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Sorry to hear Lily has gone to the bridge, it sounds like you gave her a brilliant forever home Michelle. Run free over the bridge little one x

Status
Not open for further replies.