• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

lost lily this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I lost my last of the pigs I adopted from a breeder around 4 years ago this morning she must have been around 6, so she had a good life here I have wondered how much longer she would last as all the others have long since gone she was a breeder pig so did well, I am pleased she had a happy life with me for so long, she was curled up as if asleep so looks peaceful thank God, God bless little Lily, shes gone to join Evee :'( :'(

just been reminded by my daughter that lily was'nt the last one from the breeder we still have Purdey who was put out for the foxes to get, how could i forget my darling purdey so much on my mind

RIP little angel Lily. Run free with your friends at the bridge :'(

I'm sorry Michelle, hopefully this is the end of this run your'e having :'(

Run free little Lily x x

You're really having it rough recently. You've helped them all. Just mother nature making room for more pigs in need for you to help. Chin up. H78 x

Aww i'm so sorry :'(

Rest in peace little Lily... run free....

/hugs

Trace x

Michelle I'm so sorry to hear this. Run free little Lily.
Thinking of you
x

I am so sorry Michelle to read of Lilys passing. I know its never easy to loose them but when they have had a good long and contented life its a little bit easier.

RIP Lily, run free with the other piggies sadly passed over.

Debbie x

So very sorry to hear about Lily. May she be at peace and playing with the other little piggies. Much love to you during this difficult period xx :-* :-*

thanks every one Lily was a lovely little lady, getting on and I knew it was coming :'( but as she was fine night before so was a little surprised, thanks for your thoughts and words much needed

I've only just seen this, Michelle, I'm so very sorry. Thinking of you x

Sorry to hear Lily has gone to the bridge, it sounds like you gave her a brilliant forever home Michelle. Run free over the bridge little one x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back