• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Me and my guinea pigs! (Add your own favourite picture)

piggymumof6

New Born Pup
Although i have 6 pigs this is one of my favourite pics.
This is brownie and his gf daisy.
they dont live together, brownie lives alown cus he cant share and daisy lives with her 2 sisters. But brownie comes in for a hug when the girls do or the other 2 boys do so he get piggy company.
But daisy is his favorite he will share foid with her and snuggle and they lick each other. (as she is in pic). 20160109_111515.jpg

JenniferG

Teenage Guinea Pig
I don't know! It was a while ago now...I think I acted fast and had them still wondering what was going on! I remember that Scruffy in the middle was the hardest to keep still.

Last edited:

MJG

Junior Guinea Pig
This is my little guy , looks like butter wouldn't melt but I assure you he's a scoundrel ! His face says it all , who me naughty never ?!

Tiamolly123

Forum Donator 2017/18
Although i have 6 pigs this is one of my favourite pics.
This is brownie and his gf daisy.
they dont live together, brownie lives alown cus he cant share and daisy lives with her 2 sisters. But brownie comes in for a hug when the girls do or the other 2 boys do so he get piggy company.
But daisy is his favorite he will share foid with her and snuggle and they lick each other. (as she is in pic). View attachment 53401
Perfect match

Tiamolly123

Forum Donator 2017/18