• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Me and my guinea pigs! (Add your own favourite picture)

I use my phone. It's quicker to get it out of my bag than a camera...which I don't knew where the OH has put it. RIP camera...

Although i have 6 pigs this is one of my favourite pics.
This is brownie and his gf daisy.
they dont live together, brownie lives alown cus he cant share and daisy lives with her 2 sisters. But brownie comes in for a hug when the girls do or the other 2 boys do so he get piggy company.
But daisy is his favorite he will share foid with her and snuggle and they lick each other. (as she is in pic). 20160109_111515.jpg

I don't know! It was a while ago now...I think I acted fast and had them still wondering what was going on! I remember that Scruffy in the middle was the hardest to keep still.

Last edited:
This is my little guy , looks like butter wouldn't melt but I assure you he's a scoundrel ! His face says it all , who me naughty never ?!

Although i have 6 pigs this is one of my favourite pics.
This is brownie and his gf daisy.
they dont live together, brownie lives alown cus he cant share and daisy lives with her 2 sisters. But brownie comes in for a hug when the girls do or the other 2 boys do so he get piggy company.
But daisy is his favorite he will share foid with her and snuggle and they lick each other. (as she is in pic). View attachment 53401
Perfect match

Back