• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Meeting new friends and looking after your old friends!

flintstones

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Since Toby left, I felt the girls cage was missing something. Many years ago, so many I've lost track I imagined having one herd over the two floors and had designed the cage with this in mind. I've always had more than one boy so I've never had the opportunity until now.

Last night I decided it was time to introduce my two remaining girls (terrible twins as I like to call them) to there neighbours. It was a dream meeting and we have pictures obviously!

This is after floortime, when I moved them into there pad.
Bramble's interrogation - Oi this is my pad!

Come on then, let's check this tunnel out.

We've heard trolls under bridges. She prefers to be the guinea pig under the bridge, Who exactly are you?

I'm not ready for friends...

Ok then, you can sleep a pipe length away. Pickle and the twin have been sorting out top spot. I think pickle is the new boss!

Max and Mousey it is love, they are always together - Mousey is over 8 years old and I was really worried about the introductions turns out the girls are nicer than I thought and no one gave her a hard time. If I'm honest she has slept through the full introduction.

We don't appreciate pictures don't you know, my two submissives girl's. Hilariously my top girls have been hanging out on the top floor, with visitors every now and again!

Everyone has settled really well and no one has been mean, no nipping or chasing which I'm happy about. To be honest I expected them to take some time to settle but I guess they are quite happy with there new friends!

8! What a great age. I’m glad the introduction went well. They all look like very happy and content piggies 😍

Great news Jo, the start of new friendship!

Gorgeous piggles as always :love:

x

Aww lovely photos! Glad it all went well and the girls are being nice to each other

Back