• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Melody - Forum Sponsor Piggy - The Potteries

We all have to know our limits. Best not to over stretch ourselves. These lovely ladies are just fine where they are at present.....

Exactly! I'd love to open yet another room, but nope! :))

F93143CA-527B-4BDA-86ED-B45322703028.png

Well folks. There’s been a development. A change of plans. There’s nothing quite like enquiries coming in about an adoption to crystallise thinking about the prospect of saying goodbye to such lovely piggies.

We have decided that Melody and Louise are going to be removed from the adoption programme and are going to stay with the rescue as permanent foster piggies. Whoop whoop.

The lucky ladies are going to move in with Uncle Dale (one of our most wonderful foster carers and a fabulous friend). So we’ll still see them on the forum.

71FDEC07-3E4A-44B3-BAB3-B4FC5580EDDB.jpeg

:yahoo::yahoo: They are very lucky to be living with Dale. So glad these girls are staying!

Hi all. It’s been a while since I updated this thread.
Melody and her mum Louise are still very happily living with their foster family at Dale’s house. Every so often she sends me a selfie of herself enjoying lap time with Dale. Here was the photo from last night.
I’m sure you will all agree she’s grown into a very beautiful special needs piggyF60CF1C0-23B7-42CD-90F6-7156DE832347.jpeg

She really has grown to be a beautiful girl. Lovely to hear they are both doing so well.
A big 'thank you' to Dale for doing such a great job of caring for them.💕

Melody is a real firm favourite over at Dale’s. I’m so pleased she has done so well. She’s a very special girl and of course I have a very strong emotional connection to her, witnessing her birth and getting her through her early difficulties.

Darcy and Meryn also enjoy theirs from the outside too (but do venture inside sometimes)!

Back