• This weekend was forum pride! We hope you had a great time, the section will remain open to read over the information threads, so dont worry if you missed last night. Visit the section HERE

Miss You Already Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

E_Blackaby

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I came home from university last night for my mum to tell me one of my gorgeous Guinea pigs has sadly passed away.
She was only two and a half years old but she meant so much to me and she really was such a gorgeous pig inside and out.
I am left with my other very special piggy, Anna's sister Elsa who I am trying to comfort alongside trying to get my head round the loss myself. Elsa and I are still in shock and are missing Anna incredibly.
This forum has been extremely helpful to me and I have been in contact with members today who have been nothing but sweet to me and attempting to help me find Elsa a new friend.
I hope anyone who has lost a Guinea pig recently is okay, and hopefully any passed pigs will take care of my Anna in piggy heaven Love you loads Anna rest in peace! Xxxxxximage.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful little Anna, she was so pretty. Huge hugs

Hope Elsa is doing okay

Sleep well pretty girl

RIP Anna
x x

VickiA

Staff member
Reaction score
Beautiful photos of your lovely Anna. Popcorn free at the Rainbow Bridge beautiful girl. Hugs to you and Elsa xx

Status
Not open for further replies.