• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Mmmm Lemon And Limes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaawwww, what a sweet, pretty little fella! :wub: Has he got cataracts and a head tilt? Or is it just the angle he's standing?

Yeah he's completely blind on his right side. Not sure about the left, me and the vet thought he had partial vision on his left that why he was tilting. The tilt was worse when he first came to me last year. I think he's blind now on the left because he has a detached retina, not sure though.

I have a suspicion he may of had one or several bad ear infection, but I wasn't given any history when he came to me, but he's had two ear infections since he's been with me.

He's defiantly brain damaged, he purrs and randomly rumble struts. Smart enough to scream at me when he wants picking up though!

Sorry the detached retina is on his right side, he has cataracts on the left!

What a precious little thing,I hope you post more about him!

he is lovely, bless him :love:

Lemons! Thats a unusual one :)) Make sure it is only rare as a treat though as they are very acidic.

He is a very special little lad :love: hope to see lots more of him, thanks for sharing his photos with us.

he is lovely, bless him :love:

Lemons! Thats a unusual one :)) Make sure it is only rare as a treat though as they are very acidic.

He is a very special little lad :love: hope to see lots more of him, thanks for sharing his photos with us.

Indeed I've never known a piggie to like lemon before. I only realised because i had lemon juice on my fingers Ms he tried to eat me lol

Aw bless! What unusual things to like. Gorgeous photo :)

Poor little Norman :( So adorable! :love:

You got me thinking now, after I had scoffed a load of pancakes earlier this year for Shrove Tuesday, our Zebedee went mad on a wheeking spree and tried to eat my fingers and chin! :)) I'm wondering now if it was the orange or lemon juice I used :hmm:

Poor little Norman :( So adorable! :love:

You got me thinking now, after I had scoffed a load of pancakes earlier this year for Shrove Tuesday, our Zebedee went mad on a wheeking spree and tried to eat my fingers and chin! :)) I'm wondering now if it was the orange or lemon juice I used :hmm:

Could be either! I had one years ago that adored oranges, would eat the peel aswell! My current lot looooove tangerines!

Reactions: Tim
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back