• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Mrs Kingslie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura-CCC4

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well she is not quite here yet, but I want to leave you all in suspense. :))

Just keep your fingers crossed she takes to him! I have no worries whatsoever about Kingslie, he is a gent (although a bit on the loony side, I am SURE it is something to do with the crest).

It's the girls I always have trouble with.

Thanks as ever to Sophie for making this happen. With the arrival of Mrs Kingslie, that means 7 of my 14 pigs came from GPRN. xx>>>

AWWW - I can't wait to see Mrs Kingslie; and neither can Ceri, Cariad and Caron who all are gone on him! drool

I'm sure that Sophie has found a beauty for him! Best of luck with the intro!

PS: You are MEAN not to allow us glimpse at the future Mrs... :x

Some more info Sophie has given me. Should tide you lot over until she's here and I get pics... :)

She should be arriving teatime/early evening (I think), thanks to Sophie's OH also who is bringing her to me.

Her name is Rose. I believe I will keep her first name as Rose, but trying to think up a second name that honours both my recently passed Humphreys Guineas.

She is at least 5 years old.

Fleece destroyer. (Could prove interesting!)

Only drinks out of a water bowl. Again, will prove interesting, because Kingslie runs round the cage at full speed at least 2-3 times a day. I forsee one or two "dips" until he learns to avoid the water bowl. :))

hahaha sounds like she'll keep you very busy! hope Kingslie gets along well with her, they sound like they could be double trouble once together :)

Can't wait to "meet" Rose, it sounds like it is going to be fun in the Kingslie enclosure!:))

Ooh, yay! Look forward to meeting Rose :) Can't be much longer surely :))

Whats happening? Did she get there safe?

I forgot to say, Rose does use a bottle now ;) I had been keeping a bowl in there for her, which was a nuisance to keep clean, and one day just saw her lapping at the bottle like the other pigs!

Hope she is settling well

Sophie
X

So please for you laura and your gorgeous Boy.

Sophie you must be so pleased that Rose has gone to a wonderful home.

x

Aw Kingslie lets hope your wife is good to you. :))
Looking forward to seeing pigtures of the new couple. (and maybe a little clip of Kingslie's laps? with or without the swimming section :(|) )

I've been lucky enough to have met the gorgeous Rose, I'm certain Kingslie will love her - she's stunning x)

Teresa xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back