• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Babies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwwwwww :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: Utter cuties

Oh my they're gorgeous piggies. Who is the third photo down?! They're a little stunner! :love:

Haha! My cream puff Mina?
She's a sweetie. Starting to get a little fisty voice on her and challanging the other for their dominance. It's so funny. She's the littlest.

After a month of being with me, they are all pretty fearless. They come up to me when they see me and start squeaking and talking (and begging for food, haha).

They are pretty use to our morning and nightly routine also.

Infuse
They are gorgeous! Love the girlie in the 4th pic :). Can I ask what hay you use? Looks lovely and green :) X
I use oxbow timothy hay! I ordered a
big box online because it saves you some money in the long run. :) and thank you. That was my fiancé's choice, Amane.

Where do you get your oxbow from? That's what I use but my stems seem to be thicker. I was thinking of ordering a 50lb box/bag as it works out way cheaper in the long run....and I have 9 piggies so doesn't last long lol X

They are gorgeous! Love the girlie in the 4th pic :). Can I ask what hay you use? Looks lovely and green :) X
Where do you get your oxbow from? That's what I use but my stems seem to be thicker. I was thinking of ordering a 50lb box/bag as it works out way cheaper in the long run....and I have 9 piggies so doesn't last long lol X

I ordered a 50lb from Chewy.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back