• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My C&C cage is finally finished :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

fayejones

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It took the whole day yesterday and the assistance of my dad but I finished it :D

Arthur and Martin LOVE it, I have never seen arthur so excited since I had him. He was running around and popcorning so much, martin loves it too but hes still only a baby so he keeps hiding when he can. I have made the upper level the feeding station where ther litter tray with hay is, and food bowl and veggies get put. Seems to be working :D

Hope you all like xx>>>

Martin isn't on any of these pics because he kept hiding....this is my boy arthur :)

Attachments

• P1020879.jpg
    P1020879.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 78
  • P1020883.jpg
    P1020883.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 49
  • P1020875.jpg
    P1020875.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 48
Looks fab drool

I've managed to convince my OH that our boys need a C & C cage :)) I ordered the pannels the other day, so will arrive soon hopefully.

I'll be showing OH yours, so he's got an idea of what we want :))

Looks fab drool

I've managed to convince my OH that our boys need a C & C cage :)) I ordered the pannels the other day, so will arrive soon hopefully.

I'll be showing OH yours, so he's got an idea of what we want :))

Yeah you need to get one! There ace, I didnt realise how good they were until i've finished mine. I liked the look of them but I didn't really think the pigs would tell difference. I wanted to make it bigger but this would only fit in the space I had but i still feel its huge for them! :D

It looks great!

How many grids did you use?

I need to make one the same but with a lid as I have a dog & birds!

Well done x

It looks great!

Well done x

I have dogs too, but i have my guinea pig cage on top of the dogs crates so they cant reach he he he, i love it when the pigs stomp about driving the dogs underneath crackers :(|)

Ps/ the dogs are not locked up all the time btw its just that the crates are quite high up and the dogs cant reach them!

Thats fab! I really need to get some this week to extend my exsisting comercial cages, there might another arrival from the free ads. I going to build up and put on some ladders/shelves etc...Thats the plan might need to get a man in to help!

Awwww that looks fabulous, well done to you and dad! :))

I have dogs too, but i have my guinea pig cage on top of the dogs crates so they cant reach he he he, i love it when the pigs stomp about driving the dogs underneath crackers :(|)

Ps/ the dogs are not locked up all the time btw its just that the crates are quite high up and the dogs cant reach them!

Hehe :)) i love this! I have a yorkie and he just stares at them! x

It looks great!

Well done x

I used 17 full grids and then 2 bent for the ramp and one cut in half for the half piece on top. I got my grids from wickes its £15 for a box! Good value i thought, without the ramp and half piece it was just one box.
Yeah you don't have to have a top on it, just put it up higher!
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back