• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My darling Olive šŸ’”

ilestjade

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Today 20/04/2021, sometime during the afternoon (myself and my partner are not sure of a time) our beautiful 4 year old piggy Olive very suddenly went over the rainbow bridge.šŸ’”
I donā€™t know why it happened, I donā€™t know if she felt any pain but I do know my heart is empty and my house is quiet without her. My almost 3 year daughter has been questioning about her all day, itā€™s all my little girl has known all her life. We miss you, we absolutely love you and will never forget you my sweet sweet girl. šŸ’”

Iā€™m so sorry you have lost Olive, itā€™s a huge shock when they leave us so suddenly, sending hugs x
Sleep tight little Olive šŸŒˆ

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful piggy. Massive hugs to you at this very sad time. Please be kind to yourself.

Sleep well little one

RIP Olive

x x

Thankyou for your kind words everyone ā¤ļø My daughter helped us make a temporary headstone for her today, and weā€™re looking at replacing that with beautiful flowers in an engraved pot to keep her sweet memory alive. ā¤ļø

Thankyou for your kind words everyone ā¤ My daughter helped us make a temporary headstone for her today, and weā€™re looking at replacing that with beautiful flowers in an engraved pot to keep her sweet memory alive. ā¤
Great idea, keep strong guys,

Iā€™m so sorry for your loss.
Olive is having fun with the others over Rainbow Bridge and knows how loved she is.
Thinking of you all at this difficult time šŸŒˆ

So very sorry for your loss.
You filled her life with love so hold onto the happy mem and the knowledge that she had a wonderful life.
Be gentle with yourself as you grieve

Back