• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

My gueina pig died

D

DM3

My guinea pug died yesterday and i cant cope we had to put him in a shoebox and freeze him and he will be cremeated today but i cant cope my poor baby he was such a cute guinea pig

Attachments

• 6EE5463E-5A3C-4FF9-97C5-57752341494C.jpeg
    6EE5463E-5A3C-4FF9-97C5-57752341494C.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 12
Oh so sorry for your loss. It is always hard when a beloved pet walks over Rainbow Bridge. Sometimes the call is too strong and they just have to go. He looks a cheeky little thing from the picture you posted. What was his name? was he a solo piggie or did he have a friend? If he had a friend remember that he is grieving too.
Looking After A Bereaved Guinea Pig
Take time for yourself and don't blame yourself you gave him the best life and he was well loved.

Oh so sorry for your loss. It is always hard when a beloved pet walks over Rainbow Bridge. Sometimes the call is too strong and they just have to go. He looks a cheeky little thing from the picture you posted. What was his name? was he a solo piggie or did he have a friend? If he had a friend remember that he is grieving too.
Looking After A Bereaved Guinea Pig
Take time for yourself and don't blame yourself you gave him the best life and he was well loved.
He was a solo gueina pig his name was piggy he was my username for almost evruthing all my profile pictures were of him I miss him

He was a solo gueina pig his name was piggy he was my username for almost everything all my profile pictures were of him I miss him I don’t want to see his little body he cremeated and I think I have to leave him overnight
Everything

My guinea pug died yesterday and i cant cope we had to put him in a shoebox and freeze him and he will be cremeated today but i cant cope my poor baby he was such a cute guinea pig

I’m so sorry. It’s always hard to deal with death, especially with pets. And don’t listen to anyone who says “it was just a guinea pig, get over it.” Pet deaths hurt just as much as human deaths. Take your time to grieve. It will take a while, but eventually you will get to a place where you are okay with it. Try to think about the happy life you gave your piggy, and it will be watching over you in piggy heaven (unless you don’t believe in heaven, then just think about how you gave it a good and full life)

I am so sorry for your loss.
Piggy will always hold a special place in your heart.
It takes time to grieve and you need to allow yourself to work through the grief.
Be gentle and patient with yourself .
When you feel up to it post a tribute to Piggy on the Rainbow Bridge thread.

Sorry for your loss. I know how you feel. My guinea pig sky died just over a week ago.It gets easier day by day.

Reactions: DM3
sorry for your loss I know how you feel I lost my Sally June 19th she is buried in the back yard keeping Lucy and Sophie
company across the rainbow bridge

I'm so sorry for your loss. I just lost my Peanut today and it hurts a lot.

Reactions: DM3
Back